Welcome and thank you for visiting!
I created this site and blog as a digital portfolio to feature my skills, my work experience, my visual aesthetic, my work ethic, and my interests.
Since 2007, I have been a self-employed freelancer delivering creative, high quality, customized, business support, social media support and administrative or business assistance through my company Surowitz Enterprises LLC. As an employee and a freelancer, I have had the pleasure to work with executives, customers, press, performers, students, university administrators, vendors, and business owners. I have worked in large teams at corporate and non-profit companies and one-on-one with small business owners. I have always considered myself an artist, and I also have an art and design line.
How do I work?
- When I work on a project I commit my energy, enthusiasm, experience and time to efficiently accomplish tasks.
- I have strong interpersonal skills with a range of individuals at all levels.
- I communicate clearly, concisely and effectively.
- I am highly organized (time, duties, files, paperwork and more).
- I always work with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- I constantly expand my skill set by learning new techniques and skills to deliver value and results. I am capable of quickly adapting to new tasks and requirements.
- I recognize, appreciate, and respect the interconnectedness of workplaces, projects, teams and timelines and respect all the pieces for the greater good of the whole.
- I provide an excellent customer service experience to current and prospective customers and clients.
If you think I would be a good fit for your team, contact me.
If you know of someone seeking my skills and creativity please take a moment to share the link to my site.
If you would like to connect via social media feel free to click an icon in the header of any page of this website.